The PBC on Spike made it’s South Florida debut at the Seminole Hard Rock Casino with a packed card headlined by Rances Barthelemy vs. Mickey Bey. Check out the results from the bouts that didn’t make the televised portion of the card.
- Hot prospect Gervonta Davis improved to 15-0 (14 KO) with a 1st round KO of Mexican journeyman Mario Macias Rorozco (28-19). Three punches is all Davis needed to get the win, a right hook, right jab to the body and the fight finishing right hook to the head. The ref waved it off 41 seconds into the fight.
- Miami product Steve Geffard improved to the 14-2 (12 KO) with vicious body shots which resulted in two knockdowns of Samuel Miller (31-15) who didn’t make the 10 count at 2:15 of the 1st round.
- South Florida prospect Courtney Jackson went the distance in a 4 rounder against Bahamian Anthony Woods to improve to 10-0.
- Dat Nguyen improved to 19-3 with a unanimous decision over journeyman Jesus Lule.
- Antonio Williams of Fort. Lauderdale stayed undefeated in his young careers improving to 3-0 (3 KO) with a 2nd round TKO of Hector Fernandez of Puerto Rico.
- In the only female fight of the night LaTondria Jones defeated Latoya Burton by unanimous decision to improve to 4-0.