The NBA’s regular season has reached its apex. We are now setting forth on a voyage to crown a champion but before the Larry O’Brien trophy is raised in June, we need to pay homage to the elite in the regular season. On this week’s show, we predict the winners for 2018-19 NBA awards.
- Executive of the Year: Jon Horst, Tim Connelly, Sean Marks, Lawerence Frank and Masai Ujiri head our list.
- Coach of the Year: Mike Budenholzer, Mike Malone, Doc Rivers, Kenny Atkinson, Steve Clifford and Terry Stotts garner consideration
- Sixth Man: Lou Williams is the only answer here
- Defensive Player of the Year: Rudy Gobert, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Joel Embiid and Giannis Antetokounmpo
- Rookie of the Year: Luka Doncic and Trae Young have captured the hearts of fans but which one of these two will capture the votes?
- Most Improved Player: Pascal Siakam, Montrezl Harrell, D’Angelo Russell and Buddy Hield highlight a stellar list of candidates
- MVP: James Harden vs Giannis Antetokounmpo in what could be one of the closest races the league has seen