In our fifth installment of the NBA division previews, we stop in on the Atlantic with Basketball Society’s Brandon “Scoop B” Robinson. A top-heavy division in terms of conference finalist aspirations and two teams at the bottom that should still be competitive.
- How will the upstart Nets fare under Kenny Atkinson’s shared plan?
- D’Angelo Russell, Spencer Dinwiddie, Kenneth Faried and host of others are in the final years of the deal. Will that impact the team’s ability to play together?
New York Knicks
- Will we see Kristaps Porzingis this year?
- How will David Fizdale manage the youth and rotation with Frank Ntilikina, Mitchell Robinson and Kevin Knox?
- Is Joel Embiid ready to be in the conversation for the MVP?
- Can Ben Simmons and Markelle Fultz play together effectively?
- Does this team have enough bench depth to be a championship contender?
- Kyrie Irving and Gordon Hayward are back but will it hurt the egos of Jayson Tatum and Terry Rozier in the process?
- Is this team already at the point where it should be championship or bust?
- Nick Nurse is somewhat of an unknown factor behind this team’s quest to reach the NBA Finals.
- Can fun guy Kawhi Leonard regain his MVP-like form?
Tune in as we dive into these topics and more.