Our third division preview takes out all the way out west to the Pacific Division. We enlist the expertise of Jabari Davis to help break down the division of the NBA champions and the league’s king. On this week’s show:
- How much will Devin Booker‘s injury cripple a team that desperately needs his star power?
- T.J. Warren and Josh Jackson will battle for minutes but will one rise as the necessary starting option?
- Will DeAndre Ayton get the opportunity afforded to most number one picks or will veteran play impact his rookie season?
- Marvin Bagley and Harry Giles will look inject life into the team.
- Are Buddy Hield and Willie Cauley-Stein capable of developing into the building blocks the team hoped they could be?
- De’Aaron Fox has speed and a desire to win but will his offense be enough to lead this roster to an improved season?
- We can wipe all of last years numbers out as LeBron James brings a new dynamic to the purple and gold.
- Will Brandon Ingram or Kyle Kuzma benefit the most from the team’s new direction?
- Of all the moves made which team addition is the most perplexing amongst Rajon Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Michael Beasley and JaVale McGee.
- With a clear departure from ‘Lob City’ the team looks to build on a scrappy group centered around Tobias Harris and Lou Williams.
- Who will emerge from the crowded point guard situation between Patrick Beverly, Milos Teodosic and others.
- Can the team stay healthy enough to challenge for a playoff spot in the west?
Golden State Warriors
- It’s more of the same from the defending champs who now have DeMarcus Cousins?
- Will the dubs get bored and slip up during the playoffs?
- Which bench players take a step up and earn minutes in order to give the starters rest during the regular season?