What many have called the NBA’s best first-round ever is coming to a close with five crucial Game 7 matchups to close the second week of playoff action. The Baseline crew is here to give you our final predictions on how each exciting series will conclude:
- Can the Indiana Pacers regain the form that made them the number one seed or are the Atlanta Hawks destined to fly to the second-round?
- The now short-handed and hobbled Memphis Grizzlies try to stop “Mr. Unreliable” as the Oklahoma City Thunder try to avoid an upset in round one.
- Distractions off the court played a part in this series but are the L.A. Clippers ready to get rid of the gutsy Golden State Warriors?
- The Brooklyn Nets and Toronto Raptors have given fans everything one would expect from this series. Who takes Game 7….the Vets or the Upstarts?
- Somehow the Dallas Mavericks have forced the one-seeded San Antonio Spurs into a Game 7 but is their Cinderella run a nice story with an expected end?