Cal Lee and Warren Shaw giving you the weekly 411 on the NBA’s hottest topics:
- We delve into the recent drama in Laker Land now that the Black Mamba and Steve “Cash” Nash have been shut down for the year.
- Nothing is hotter than the New York Knicks making their hiring of Phil Jackson as their President of Basketball Operations official in the Big Apple. We’ll breakdown the new Knicks “Phil-o-sophy” and how this will impact Carmelo Anthony’s free agency plans.
- In Boston, Rajon Rondo is finally getting a ringing endorsement that doesn’t come from other teams trying to pry him with trade packages and picks.
- The Trail Blazers are without their big man LaMarcus Aldridge for a few games, how big of a blow is it to their potential seeding in the West?
- We discuss the race for eighth in the East…can the Hawks hold off the surging Knicks, the disappointing Cavs and fading Pistons.
- Andrew Bynum looks like a player again, does this solidify the Pacers as the best in the east?
All this and a whole lot more in this week’s edition of the Baseline.