The NBA’s Southeast Division is full of new faces and teams looking to improve. Cal Lee and I breakdown each team and discuss their chances in the 2013-2014 season.
- Can LeBron and the Heat Dynasty continue its triumphant campaign on this division?
- With a healthy John Wall, are the Wizards #Wall-In to make a competitive run?
- AL Horford maybe the last man standing in Atlanta, but will his newest sidekick Paul Milsap make the Hawks a legitimate contender in the Southeast?
- The Bobcats soon to be the Hornets have lived in an empty nest at the bottom of their division for some years, will the signing of Al Jefferson forge a new and successful chapter to be written for the Cats?
- Magic GM Rob Hanigan doesn’t believe in smoke & mirrors, so are the Magic expecting their 1st Round Draft Pick Victor Oladipo to help their offense reappear?
We got your answers and more on The Baseline: Southeast Division preview.