Dubbed the “Black and Blue Division of the NBA, Cal Lee & Warren Shaw with special guest A.J. from TalkinHoopz.com help dissect the Atlantic as we continue our divisional previews before the 2013-14 tip off.
1) Did the New York Knicks overachieve last season? With their newest additions will the renovated Knicks look as classy as last season’s successful team?
2) The Brooklyn Nets were far from quiet in the off season. With its new seasoned veterans Paul Pierce, Kevin Garnett, Jason Terry and Andrei Kirilenko added to the mix, is it championship or bust for the Nets?
3) The Big 3…gone…Doc Rivers…gone. All there is left is Rajon Rondo…but is the grass still green as ever with a revamped and youth-enized Celtics team?
4) Toronto Raptors: New Management…new mindset. Is it their time?
5) Since AI’s departure, the Answer for Philly to stay relevant in their own division continues to be a question that baffles us, will Brett Brown finally help solve this hardwood quandary