The Baseline interrupts the division preview series to crank out this listeners’ guide to fantasy basketball. Regardless of the platform or rules this show will help you win your draft as we are joined by Kyle McKeown from the daily fantasy basketball podcast. Check out the topics:
- Ricky Rubio, Carmelo Anthony, Paul George, Nicolas Batum and Kevin Durant are guys we think who may bounce back into form this year while Derrick Rose, Kobe Bryant and few others we are staying away from. Find out why…
- Karl-Anthony Towns, Emmanuel Mudiay, Jahlil Okafor, Kristaps Porzingis, D’Angelo Russell, Stanley Johnson and Myles Turner are rookies you many want to target especially in head-t0-head leagues according to Kyle.
- When you talk about sleepers make sure you stay woke with some of these guys: Hassan Whiteside, Marcus Smart, C.J. McCollum, Otto Porter, Nik Stauskas and specialty guys like Rodney Hood and Jeremy Lamb.
- Be wary of some these over hyped players like Kawhi Leonard, Rudy Gobert, DeMarre Carroll, Victor Oladipo and gulp….Damian Lillard?
- Also check out these random notes on LaMarcus Aldridge, Deron Williams, Reggie Jackson, Rajon Rondo, Nerlens Noel, Nikola Mirotic, and others.
It’s an amazing show full of fantasy basketball tidbits to tickle your draft fancy.