Another exciting week of NBA Basketball in the books, as our bodies were overstuffed this weekend with food and interesting games on tap. On this week’s show:
- Joe Mullinax from Grizzly Bear Blues Live joins the show to help us breakdown why the Memphis Grizzlies are the best team in basketball so far. Can the chemistry with the core four of Marc Gasol, Mike Conley, Zach Randolph and Tony Allen lead them to the NBA Finals?
- In our segment of The Drop we discuss the latest rants by Amar’e Stoudemire and Byron Scott on their respective teams.
- We discuss the latest news and injuries with Dwight Howard and DeMar DeRozan and can the Rockets and Raptors sustain success without them for long?
- Welcome back Russell Westbrook and David West as both players made triumphant returns to their teams.
- The 76’ers are still losing but are inching closer to their first W, but is the roster headed for a makeover sooner than later with Michael Carter-Williams, Nerlens Noel and others questioned as building blocks?
- How has Brian Shaw turned the Denver Nuggets around since their rocky start to their season? We see you Ty Lawson!
- Victor Oladipo is struggling to find his game in Orlando, can the Magic work their star into the mix properly?
All this and more in this week’s edition of The Baseline.