The Baseline NBA Podcast is honored to diversify its content and provide fans and listeners with stories that impact the fabric of basketball culture.
On this week’s show, it’s time for us to focus on the impact of the women’s game. We are joined by Dr. Rhonda Windham, former USC Trojan, who helps us discuss HBO’s documentary Women of Troy.
- How did Dr. Windham get to USC from the Bronx, NY?
- What role did the McGee twins play in truly forming the dominant Lady Trojans?
- How did those 1980’s teams change the women’s game with their style of play and swag?
- Which teams did the USC women truly have a rivalry with?
- What was it like living with and playing with Cheryl Miller?
- How did the relationship between Miller and Cynthia Cooper evolve over the years?
We discuss all of that and more on a special edition of The Baseline.