- We probe further into The “LebronBomb” that shook up the NBA with his return back to the Cleveland Cavs.
- In New York Spike Lee can finally get some sleep now that Melo has gone and done “The Right Thing” by resigning with the Knicks.
- In Miami, the Heat has been “turnt up” to retool, so is Pat Riley ready to breathe fire on the league?
- In Chicago, while they were not able to bring in their Melo Drama, they may have found a suitable replacement that might possibly propel them as favorites in the Central. We’ll tell you who.
- In Houston, the Rockets rolled the dice a bevy of free agent prospects and when the dust settled, they had a “fistful of dollars” and a free agent commitment full of “lint”. Well breakdown a very bizarre and possible unsatisfying summer of free agency for a team who had a strong showing in the Western Conference a year ago.
- We also keep you in the know with the F.A.T. (Free Agency Tracker) Report
- Shaw from out of Las Vegas will give you his coveted Summer League Update, direct from the UNLV Campus on the highly anticipated match between Jabari Parker and Andrew Wiggins.
All this and a ton of topics on the docket in this week’s edition of The Baseline.