It’s almost unfathomable that our show has reached 100 episodes deep, but the growth of The Baseline with Cal Lee and Warren Shaw would not be possible without the support of the NBA masses. We appreciate and thank you! To show our appreciation we made sure we maintained that high level of excellence by keeping you in tune with this week’s hot button topics:
- In our breakdown segment, we discuss Shaw’s one on one with Indiana Pacers forward Lavoy Allen as he talks about the difficulty of the season without Paul George, and why he believes that their star player shouldn’t rush to return this season. We also get his take on his former team the Sixers and how ‘relieved’ he might be not enduring what the ’14-15 team is going through.
- Ryan Morris, Head of Business Development for the Yo App, joins us this week to discuss a unique business partnership with the NBA which could push the game ahead giving fans immediate access to updates from around the league.
- Kevin Durant is back! Can he and Russell Westbrook save the Thunder’s season?
- Kobe Bryant and Rajon Rondo basketball ‘Geeking’ at breakfast.
- We discuss the impact of DeMarcus Cousins and Brook Lopez (again) both missing time for their respective teams.
- Are the Charlotte Hornets looking to shop one of their marquee players already?
- Ray Allen hinting at a return to the league sometime in the new year.
- NBA All-Star jerseys have been released…are they fresh for the NYC return of the league’s marquee event?