The Baseline is back again taking a break from the NBA playoffs and showing some love to teams that didn’t quite have the right stuff to join the party. On this week’s show:
- Autopsy reports first out:
- Denver Nuggets: Nikola Jokic is a beast but who between Gary Harris and Jamal Murray needs to be the clear number two. What’s the future of Will Barton, Kenneth Faried and others on this roster?
- Detroit Pistons: Will Stan Van Gundy be around next season to see this team improve. Is having Blake Griffin for a full season enough for the Motor City to reach the playoffs. Will Stanley Johnson ever fully develop?
- Firing Season: Jeff Hornacek, Frank Vogel and Steve Clifford have all been relieved of their duties.
Coast to Coast:
- Mike Budenholzer and David Fizdale interviewing for the Suns job
- Jodie Meeks suspended 25 games
- Shouts to Andre Ingram