This division carries a ton of parity and unanswered questions.
- Last season was the dawning of a new era and philosophy for the Clips and with the recent acquisition of Doc Rivers to coach & manage operations is this a “Movement” or a “Moment” for the Clippers?
- The Golden State Warriors came out to play last year to the tune of a postseason birth and near semi-finals upset over the West Conference Champion San Antonio Spurs. Now they get a versatile swing man in his prime in Andre Iguodala…are the Warriors primed to take the Pacific?
- Who would have thought a convo about the Los Angeles Lakers would be so pessimistic? But without a healthy Kobe are the Lakers on the downside?
- Sacramento saved their team but will the Kings reward the city with improved played behind DeMarcus Cousins?
- Will a revamped and young Phoenix Suns be able to make any noise in the division?
We dive into the Pacific (division that is) on this edition of The Baseline