Never underestimate the creativity of The Baseline NBA podcast as we continue to unearth stories around the NBA’s business partners and associates. On this week’s episode we delve into the trading card and sports memorabilia space and discover there is certainly more than meets the eye.
Jason Howarth ,VP of Marketing for Panini America joins us for Face Time with The Baseline and discusses the latest trend in trading cards including:
- How Panini has handled business amidst the COVID-19 pandemic
- The brand’s relationship with the NBA as the official trading card partner.
- Blockchain technology and how the brand’s digital sneaker series has faired highlighting guys like Zion Williamson, RJ Barrett, Ja Morant, Tyler Herro and Rui Hachimura.
- Find out why Panini stays ahead of the curve and will continue to usher innovative ways to elevate fan engagement in the Post COVID era of sports.
- We learn what case breaking is all about and why its the latest buzz in the sports memorabilia community. We get Geeked Out with the Best on this one.
Download and Discuss