Adam Joseph from bballbreakdown.com and 16winsaring.com joins the show to discuss some statistical fun facts including:
- Warriors lead the NBA averaging 31 asts per game…should we have expected the Warriors to be this offensively efficient passing the ball?
- Giannis Antetokounmpo leads the Bucks in points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals…when was the last time we saw this dominant a player on one team and how much stock do we put into the Bucks as serious team to be in the playoff picture?
- James Harden as the league’s assist leader..early season anomaly or hard truth?
- Should we have expected the Raptors to be this offensively gifted this season?
- Which team will be the best defensive team statistically by year’s end?
- Adam also drops a bomb regarding his thoughts on the Spurs
- With a new Collective Bargaining Agreement tentatively agreed upon we’ll highlight some of they keys points including the Designated Player Exception, Rookie Scale contracts, the NBA Schedule and more.
Coast to Coast:
- Tyreke Evans back for the Pelicans
- Chris Andersen done for the year
- David West out indefinetely
- Nikola Mirotic beefing with Hoiberg