The Baseline boys jump right into another week of pulsating NBA action with half of the season already completed here’s what we have on this week’s show:
- L.A. Clippers are trending up without Blake Griffin. Ben Bolch from the LA Times joins us to determine how they’ve won without their all-star and if the team is for real. Will Lance Stephenson and Josh Smith finish the season with the team? How has the bench improved? Could Cole Aldrich and Pablo Prigioni be the keys? We discuss all of those topics and more.
- We’ve reached the true middle of the season as teams have played roughly half of their schedule. Who has surprised us for better or worse? The Orlando Magic, Milwaukee Bucks, Houston Rockets, Portland Trailblazers and Dallas Mavericks are just a few of the teams that make our list. Find out where we have them.
Coast to Coast:
- Joakim Noah‘s season is done with a separated shoulder
- Mike Conley has an injured Achilles when will he return?
- Goran Dragic‘s calf strain will have him on the shelf for the next week
- Kobe Bryant‘s injuries are starting to flare and closes the door on vying for the Olympics
- Ben Wallace‘s number was retired in Detroit
- D-League call ups making their way into the association and Baron Davis tries to join their ranks
- Hassan Whiteside notched a triple-double with blocks
- Iman Shumpert releases a mix tape