The NBA season is already nearing its quarter mark as the action continues to be fast and furious. You know The Baseline will not let you down covering every angle of the association. On this week show we discuss:
News & Notes
Taking Note of the Utah Jazz as the team is on an insane 10 plus game winning streak
- What’s different about the Jazz this season?
- Can the hot three-point shooting continue?
- Is Donovan Mitchell deserving of MVP consideration?
- Mike Conley, Rudy Gobert and Jordan Clarkson look comfortable in their roles
- Should Quin Snyder garner Coach of the Year talk?
- What’s the next step of their evolution as a team in top 10 on offense and defense?
- Does the team need to make a move for another playmaker like Lonzo Ball, George Hill or others?
Evaluating some of the notable early returns from the offseason movement
- Gordon Hayward is balling in Charlotte and making it easy for LaMelo Ball
- Jerami Grant is undoubtedly the man in Detroit despite having Blake Griffin on the roster
- Chris Paul & Jae Crowder have the Suns hovering around 500 in what seems like two dynamite acquisitions
- Russell Westbrook is still nearly averaging a triple-double but has efficiency issues that has the Wizards at the bottom of the east
- Bogdan Bogdanovic & Danilo Gallinari have barely played but their arrival sparked some of the Hawks young guns just the same
- Kelly Oubre is causing buyer’s remorse in Golden State
- Jrue Holiday‘s impact only matters in the playoff as the Bucks have tasted regular-season success too often
- Seth Curry & Danny Green have made life great for Joel Embiid as Doc Rivers seems to be unlocking the Sixers
As always it’s a jam-packed show. Tune in