- The USA Men’s Basketball team displayed an impressive showing in their Round of 16 match up with Mexico. Are they finding their groove at the right time as they head closer to their inevitable collision course with Spain in World Cup Finals?
- Scandal hits the Atlanta Hawks as co-owner Bruce Levenson is opting to sell his shares of the team after an e-mail written by him in 2012 laced with racial remarks was revealed. How badly will this affect the support of the Hawks basketball team moving forward.
- Adam’s Silver Lining: NBA is OK with sports gambling. Silver’s response at the most recent Business Summit is ushering the NBA into places David Stern wouldn’t dare enter. Can the NBA thrive and innovate through legalized sports gambling?
- We also have an updated FAT Report. Looking at the recent rumors of Ray Allen and the Chicago Bulls as a possible destination and Andray Blatche might be joining the Miami Heat.
- It’s finally coming around again…fantasy basketball preparations are being made. We jump at the chance to discuss rookies with potential fantasy value heading into the season.
We discuss it all in this week’s episode of The Baseline.