With LeBron James moving into the Western Conference, the NBA was guaranteed to have at least one new team in the Finals. A wide-open East saw the unexpected rise of the Milwaukee Bucks lead the conference most of the way but with dust now settled…it is the Toronto Raptors, who bet on Kawhi Leonard, who find themselves in the NBA Finals against the Golden Warriors. On this week’s show we breakdown the matchup and discuss:
- Will the Raptors get enough offense outside of Leonard?
- Can Fred VanVleet keep up his torrid shooting?
- Will Danny Green have enough of a presence offensively?
- When will see Kevin Durant and DeMarcus Cousins in this series?
- How will the Raptors defend Stephen Curry and Klay Thompson?
- Is Draymond Green‘s latest tear sustainable?
- Who wins the rebounding and turnover battle in the series?
We discuss all of that and more. Tune in below: