With the NBA knocking it out of the park with the bubble, The Baseline decided to take a look at all the components responsible for the success the league is having. One aspect of the bubble is the game presentation and in-arena music. We spoke with the great DJ M.I.L. who is the official music curator for the NBA in the bubble.
On this exclusive episode we discuss:
- His career transferring from hooper to DJ
- Music’s influence on him, working with the Fugees and other notable collaborations along the way
- Working with the Knicks, Rangers and Liberty as his first professional introduction into sports
- Button pushing vs Music curation
- Working with the Brooklyn Nets
- His selection as the official DJ in the NBA bubble
- How he creates an atmosphere for teams without fans
- What it’s like to be a part of this historic situation with the league
- Bubble stories
Tune in to this exclusive interview and unique look behind the NBA bubble.