Are we poised for a fantastic finish to close the Major League Baseball season? We speak with our expert baseball analyst Molik Johnson on how the 2016 season might shake out. Topics include:
- The Cleveland Indians. Will Corey Kluber, Danny Salazar, Carlos Carrasco and company lead this team to a division title?
- Are the Orioles and their mega bats capable of holding off the Red Sox and Blue Jays?
- Despite injuries throughout the year to guys like Yu Darvish and Shin-Soo Choo the Rangers are playing great baseball.
- Can the Nationals armed with the likes of Stephen Strasburg continue their early dominance of the NL East or will the pesky Marlins and battered Mets make a late push?
- Jake Arrieta, Kris Bryant and the Cubs looked like world beaters to start the year but the season has slowed their roll. We caution that it’s not time for panic.
- The Pirates and Cardinals look to stay in the fight with great pitching and timely hitting but which team is better suited to succeed this season?
- The Giants have enjoyed life with two aces at the top of their rotation in Madison Bumgarner and Johnny Cueto. Will their dominance lead San Francisco to the post season?
- Will Clayton Kershaw be able to lead the Dodgers in a surge to remain in contention or will they trade valuable pieces like Yasiel Puig?